Robotic Welding Cells
Purpose-built to be the best fit for educational institutions, the OTC DAIHEN ED-ARC 100 is a single station robotic welder with all the capability of a full-size production welding system, distilled down to something with the mobility and flexibility to fit easily into the classroom setting. Incorporating an FD-H5 table-top robot and a fully capable Welbee welder, this system can also be used for production.
The OTC ED-ARC 100 is a completely mobile, fully enclosed and safe interlocked arc welding training station. The OTC ED-ARC 100 features a stationary table design to allow robotic weld training on small parts with an FD-H5 robot manipulator. Featuring a lightweight aluminum frame and polycarbonate arc flash enclosure, the OTC ED-ARC 100 allows all the capabilities of the welding environment to be brought to the classroom for instructional teaching.
- Ideal for small parts that fit in the 24” x 28.3” workspace and can quickly be converted to robotic welding
- Mobile, fully enclosed arc welding training station with compact robot manipulator (FD-H5)
- Lightweight aluminum frame and polycarbonate arc flash enclosure
- Flat tabletop surface with 610mm x 720mm work area
- Leveling casters for stable installation/easy movement when needed
- Front-load access door with tinted window and safety interlock
- Side access door with tinted window for load/maintenance and safety interlock
- Tinted panels provide better light in work area for training visibility and operator safety
- Shelf mounted welding power source
- Standard Display Monitor
- Maximum payload: 250kg
- Height of work area: 1177mm
- Weight: approx. 550kg
- Width: 820mm (32.3”)
- Height: 2014mm (79.3”)
- Depth: 2320 (91.3”)
OTC DAIHEN Robotic Welding Price Comparison Chart
Get a comparison chart of the costs, max part volume and other features of each OTC DAIHEN system.