Subject to the terms and conditions hereof, DAIHEN Inc., Tipp City, OH, warrants to its customers and distributors that all new equipment furnished by DAIHEN Inc. is free from defect in workmanship and material as of the time and place of delivery by DAIHEN Inc.
DAIHEN Inc. shall honor warranty claims on warranted equipment in the event of such a failure within the warranty time periods. All warranty time periods start on the delivery date of the equipment to the original end-user purchaser, and not to exceed one year after the equipment is shipped to a distributor upon proof of purchase date. If proof of purchase date is not made available to DAIHEN Inc. warranty will be provided based on the original purchase date by DAIHEN Inc. distributor.
3 Years Parts & Labor
3 Years Parts / 1 Year Labor
1 Year – Parts & Labor
90 Days – Parts & Labor (Service)
OTC DAIHEN, Inc. limited warranty shall not apply to:
1. Items furnished by DAIHEN Inc., but manufactured by others, such as compressors or trade accessories. These items will be covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty, if any.
2. Consumable components such as contact tips, cutting tips and electrodes.
3. Equipment that has been modified by any party other than DAIHEN Inc., or equipment that has been improperly installed, improperly (including negligently) operated or misused based upon industry standards, or equipment which has not had reasonable and necessary maintenance, or equipment which has been used for operation outside of the specifications for the equipment. DAIHEN Inc. shall not be responsible for any damages, losses or liability (including loss of profit) caused or contributed by any equipment that has been improperly installed, operated or maintained or that has been misused or operated outside of DAIHEN Inc. equipment specifications.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED BY DAIHEN Inc., PRODUCTS ARE INTENDED FOR PURCHASE AND USE ONLY BY COMMERCIAL / INDUSTRIAL USERS AND PERSONS TRAINED AND EXPERIENCED IN THE USE AND MAINTENANCE OF WELDING EQUIPMENT.
In the case of DAIHEN Inc. breach of warranty, the exclusive remedies therefore shall be at DAIHEN Inc. option.
2. Replacement or where authorized in writing by DAIHEN Inc. in appropriate cases the reasonable cost of repair or replacement.
3. Payment of or credit for the purchase price upon return of the goods at customer’s risk and expense
Upon confirmation of apparent defect or failure verify equipment is under warranty by serial number and date of purchase by original retail purchaser.
Any excess warranty not provided herein and any implied warranty, guarantee, or representation as to performance and any remedy for breach of contract which, but for this provision, might arise by implication, operation of law, custom of trade or course of dealing, any implied warranty or merchantability or of fitness for the particular purpose, with respect to any and all equipment furnished by DAIHEN Inc. is excluded and disclaimed by DAIHEN Inc. warranties do not extend to, and no reseller is authorized to extend to, and no reseller is authorized to extend DAIHEN Inc. warranties to any customer.
Don’t miss another OTC training class — Sign up for reminder emails!