Welding Power Sources
Welding Torches & Wire Feeders
With OTC DAIHEN welding torches and wire feeders, you gain the latest technologies, increased efficiency and quality performance. Our welding torches are designed to produce a consistent, durable weld, whether you’re working with steel, aluminum, exotic metal or any others. Our wire feeders include various options, such as single or dual wire, and are known for being reliable and trouble-free.
Blue Torch III
Incorporating the latest in materials and design, OTC DAIHEN’s exclusive, 3rd-generation welding torch, Blue Torch III, is the most versatile welding torch in the industry. Heat-resistant, comfortable grip, easy-to-manage lead cable and multiple attachments to adapt to your most challenging welding conditions.
- Cooler grip – Conventional torches suffer from heat transferred from the torch tip to the handle. Blue Torch III reduces that transferred heat by 70%, resulting in a cooler grip and supporting a longer, more productive welding session!
- “Easy-grip” handle – Ergonomics of the grip on our Blue Torch III has been significantly improved, requiring less grip pressure. Better grip means improved handling stability with less fatigue, delivering stable and effortless welding over longer periods of time.
- Flexible lead cable – Improvement in materials and construction results in a 14% more flexible lead cable, requiring less effort to get the torch to the proper welding angle and attitude.
- Quick-change attachments – The grip and trigger of our Blue Torch III are customizable with 4 different sets of interchangeable handles and 2 types of interchangeable triggers that can be swapped, without tools, in seconds.
Remote control of your most important weld process parameters, from the palm of your welder’s hand. Incorporating a high-contrast display and a large, responsive control pad, built-in to the handle of the torch. Delivering a durable and reliable operation, even with a gloved hand. Sharing the design features, reliable construction and long-lasting consumables of our latest Blue Torch III welding torch line.
XTEND-ARC Push-Pull Torch
Put your large-area fabrication project within reach of your manual welder without moving your wire feeder. Extending your reach 25′ or 39′ with either inline grip or pistol grip versions available. Delivers reliable feeding, even with the softest aluminum wire. Includes the IntelliTorch™ remote control feature, putting display and control of your weld process on the torch and in the palm of your welder’s hand. Built-in LED headlight provides illumination into your confined and dark workspaces.
CM-743U Manual Wire Feeder
Durable, reliable wire feeders are a must for productivity and trouble-free performance. That’s why OTC DAIHEN wire feeders feature enclosed drive mechanisms, built-in control circuits, four-feed rolls, and other features designed to keep your welding operation running smoothly and consistently. All wire feeders are configured for hard wires and air-cooled torches as a standard configuration.
- Four-feed rolls provide increased drive force with any wire alloy, including soft aluminum
- Control circuits are built into the power source for incredible durability
- Fully enclosed wire drive mechanism keeps out dirt and grime
- Standard wire cover flap keeps dirt and grime away from the welding wire
- Optional, fully enclosed wire reel cover offers additional protection
- Wire feeders compatible with OTC DAIHEN MIG guns or any other major brand
XTEND-ARC INLINE ASSIST FEEDER
OTC DAIHEN’s exclusive XTEND-ARC Inline Assist Feeder expands and extends the range of your WELBEE arc-welding system. Go farther and get closer to your workpiece. Extremely portable and compact, with a size and weight allowing it to be passed through even the tightest of limited-access close-quarters.
- Feeding assistance up to 190 feet, making it an ideal choice for large-area fabrication work such as ship, truck/trailer and building components
- Reduces constant repositioning of the wire feeder when welding in large work areas
- Compact and lightweight construction to reduce the welder’s burden
- Configuration that is balanced and easy to handle
- Built-in remote control and display for easy adjustments near the workpiece
OTC DAIHEN’s XTEND-ARC BOOM mounting for wire feeders offers more versatility to welding stations with extended reach to allow for cleaner and less cluttered work environments. With 3 different variations offered, our XTEND-ARC BOOM is built to handle your welding challenge.
- Expanded work area – OTC DAIHEN’s XTEND-ARC BOOM moves in three directions so that the feeder remains over the workpiece, allowing it to be used over a wider work area. The three shaft-type arms support a wide range of scenarios, from large structures to small workpieces.
- Simple wire exchange – lifting arm is raised/lowered with an electric actuator, making it simpler to replace the wires in the feeder device.
- Fold and store – Our lifting arm can be folded toward the support column, for quick and compact storage.
- Versatility – Mounting options include a free-standing base with a vertical post or clamps to attach directly to existing vertical beams at your work site.
WF-25 Dual Feeder
Durable, reliable wire feeders are a must for productivity and trouble-free performance. That’s why our wire feeders feature enclosed drive mechanisms, four-feed rolls, and other features designed to keep your welding operation running smoothly and consistently. All of our wire feeders are configured for 0.035”/ 0.045” hard wires and air-cooled torches with a standard #4 power pin configuration. An optional, 4 driven roll, Aluminum kit is available.
Dual feed mechanisms and control supporting dual material setup
Switch torches via a simple two position switch
Control circuits are built into the power source for incredible feeder durability
Fully enclosed wire drive mechanism keeps out dirt and grime
Wire feeders compatible with OTC DAIHEN torches or any other major brand using a #4 power pin
Built in Analog Remote Control panel allows for optional Amperage and Voltage adjustment, Program Selection, or Program % Modification using standard DAIHEN functions
Can be used with D-Series, Welbee I or Welbee II series power sources
Wire spool holder can be mounted for both 12” spools and wire coils
Water cooling connections for two torches come standard on the WF-25 Dual Feeder