Our FD-V80, 6-axis robot is designed for material-handling and other applications that require a larger payload and reach. Built-in application cabling, utilities and user portal simplifies end-of-arm tooling integration and installation.
• Offers a wide working range with an independently articulated arm
• Improved vibration restraining control provides smooth robot movement
• Single source technology – all components are manufactured by OTC DAIHEN.
• Highly versatile design supports picking, cutting, load/unload, welding, assembly, finishing and sorting applications.
• Through-arm support for end-of-arm tool interfacing including, pneumatic, power, I/O (digital, analog and network) and user/application-specific utilities.
• Windows XP based open architecture
• Large memory capacity and 40 Input / 40 Output control signals
• Advanced PLC functions allow for ladder diagram editing directly through the teach pendant
• Network capabilities – connects to Ethernet, DeviceNet, and PROFIBUS connections (may require additional hardware)
• Icon displays assist in quick & easy teaching
• 640×480 VGA color screen with LED backlight 65536 color display
• 3 position enable switch provides increased safety
• Multi-screen function allows user to view up to 4 screens simultaneously
• On-screen help function with complete instruction manuals
• Standard touch screen display with jog dial operation
|Number of Axes||6|
|Maximum Payload Capacity||176 lbs. (80 kg)|
|Positional Repeatability||+/- 0.003" (+/- 0.08 mm)|
|Horizontal Reach||98" (2500 mm)|
|Vertical Reach||171" (4337 mm)|
|Upper Arm Payload Capacity||55 lbs. (25 kg)|
|Mass||1679 lbs. (763 kg)|
|Installation Type||Floor / Ceiling|
All the welding & automation news you need, right in your inbox.