Our FD-V130, 6-axis robot is designed for material-handling and other applications that require a larger payload and reach. Built-in application cabling, utilities and user portal simplifies end-of-arm tooling integration and installation.
• Offers a wide working range with an independently articulated arm
• Improved vibration restraining control provides smooth robot movement
• Single source technology – all components are manufactured by OTC DAIHEN
• Highly versatile design supports picking, cutting, load/unload, welding, assembly, finishing and sorting applications
• Through-arm support for end-of-arm tool interfacing including, pneumatic, power, I/O (digital, analog and network) and user/application-specific utilities
|Number of Axes||6|
|Maximum Payload Capacity||286 lbs. (130 kg)|
|Horizontal Reach||84" (2139 mm)|
|Vertical Reach||142" (3615 mm)|
|Positional Repeatability||+/- 0.003" (+/- 0.08 mm)|
|Upper Arm Payload Capacity||55 lbs. (25 kg)|
|Mass||1635 lbs. (743 kg)|
|Installation Type||Floor / Ceiling|
All the welding & automation news you need, right in your inbox.