Compact Design Reduces Required Manufacturing Floor Space
Click here for ECO-ARC 200LB literature
The OTC ECO-ARC 200LB is economically designed with stationary tables for durability and quick cycle times. The OTC ECO-ARC 200LB is best suited for production runs of medium to high volume, with little or no part positioning. A simple, compact design allows for quick teach times and part access.
This cell provides a larger work envelope with a long arm robot manipulator and two larger table tops.
This basic cell provides cost savings with a smaller base, floor mounted safety fencing, and manually sliding and interlocking station doors.
Arc Welding Robot
- Offers a wide working range with an independently articulated arm
- Seamless digital connection with all OTC DAIHEN brand welding power supplies
- Improved vibration restraining control provides smooth robot movement
- Built-in mechanical shock sensor
- Single source technology – all components are manufactured by OTC DAIHEN
- Highly versatile design supports most welding applications
- Windows XP based open architecture
- Large memory capacity and 40 Input / 40 Output control signals
- Advanced PLC functions allow for ladder diagram editing directly through the teach pendant
- Network capabilities – connects to Ethernet, DeviceNet, and PROFIBUS connections (may require additional hardware)
- Improved specification for severe condition such as high-humidity and high-temperature
- Icon displays assist in quick & easy teaching
- 640×480 VGA color screen with LED backlight 65536 color display
- 3 position enable switch provides increased safety
- Multi-screen function allows user to view up to 4 screens simultaneously
- On-screen help function with complete instruction manuals
- Standard touch screen display with jog dial operation