Arc Welding Solution for
Medium and Large Size Parts
Click here to download more information.
The OTC DT-ARC 500 dual servo-controlled head and tailstock-positioning cell is designed for medium and large parts. The two-station configuration allows the operator to prepare work on station one while the robot welds on station two.
The OTC DT-ARC 500 is a flexible design to allow for 180 degree and 120 degree station orientations. The open station load design allows for crane access with heavier payloads.
Arc Welding Robot
- Offers a wide working range with an independently articulated arm
- Seamless digital connection with all OTC DAIHEN
- brand welding power supplies
- Improved vibration restraining control provides smooth robot movement
- Built-in mechanical shock sensor
- Single source technology – all components are manufactured by OTC DAIHEN
- Highly versatile design supports most welding applications
- Windows XP based open architecture
- Large memory capacity and 40 Input / 40 Output control signals
- Advanced PLC functions allow for ladder diagram editing directly through the teach pendant
- Network capabilities – connects to Ethernet, DeviceNet, and PROFIBUS connections (may require additional hardware)
- Improved specification for severe condition such as high-humidity and high-temperature
- Icon displays assist in quick & easy teaching
- 640×480 VGA color screen
- 3 position enable switch provides increased safety
- Multi-screen function allows user to view up to four screens simultaneously
- On-screen help function with complete instruction manuals
- Standard touch screen display with jog dial operation